VPN Services for Privacy and Security
Find a no-logging VPN operator who isn't out to sell or read your web traffic.
All providers listed here are outside the US, use encryption, accept Bitcoin, support OpenVPN and have a no logging policy.
|Sortable VPN Providers Table||Yearly Price||Free Trial||# Servers||Jurisdiction||Website|
|49 €||Yes||31||Hong Kong||blackVPN.com|
|$ 99.95||Yes||148||British Virgin Islands||ExpressVPN.com|
|$ 39.99||No||128||Hong Kong||VPN.ht|
Note: Using a VPN provider will not make you anonymous. But it will give you a better privacy. A VPN is not a tool for illegal activities. Don't rely on a "no log" policy.
Our VPN Provider Criteria
- Operating outside the USA or other Five Eyes countries.
- OpenVPN software support.
- Accepts Bitcoin, cash, debit cards or cash cards as a payment method.
- No personal information is required to create an account. Only username, password and Email.
We're not affiliated with any of the above-listed VPN providers. This way we can give you honest recommendations.
More VPN Providers
Related VPN information
- Which VPN Services Keep You Anonymous in 2018?
(Note: The providers listed first in the TorrentFreaks article are sponsored)
- How To Make VPNs Even More Secure
- Beware of False Reviews - VPN Marketing and Affiliate Programs
- I am Anonymous When I Use a VPN - 7 Myths Debunked
(Note: While this is a good read, they also use the article for self-promotion)
- Proxy.sh VPN Provider Sniffed Server Traffic to Catch Hacker
- Ethical policy - All of the reasons why Proxy.sh might enable logging
- IVPN.net will collect your email and IP address after sign up
Read the Email statement from IVPN.
- blackVPN announced to delete connection logs after disconnection
- Don't use LT2P IPSec, use other protocols.